Saturday, October 11, 2014

Bit of creativity!


For the last 10 years or so the kids or I have collected shells on our walks on the beach to bring back to the mountains to string up for a mobile. This time when we came back from the south coast I was determined to string the shells that the boys collected. I'm happy with the result. It didn't take as long as I though it would. 



This is a doodle I did with contrasting colours.


Katie arranged these beach pebbles. I love the array of earthy colours. I collected a heap of beach pebbles to make a beach pebble mosaic.


I love this photo of the kids all working together to make a sand castle.
 

One of Katie's drawings and below is one of Mr F's drawings.


And of course, another baby selfie!

1 comment:

Stins said...

I love that picture with your kids playing in the sand too!
The colours are so warm....
Love from Mirjam.