Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gum Leaves


Well, I did it. I finally finished my Annabel Cardigan. I finished it a few weeks ago but time is getting away from me again, so I haven't been on the computer much for the last few weeks. I've just been busy and all of us have been sick with the flu and a tummy bug, but I am getting some knitting done. I've started 3 new things - one I've almost finished (one little baby vest) but I lost my notes on where I'm up to. So that's on hold for a little while. I also have another baby cardigan and have started on a shawl.


It is such a wonderful feeling to finish a project after so long. I started this cardigan last year and put it down .... and there it sat.


I've been wearing it quite a bit and have had to take the pilling from under the arms. When it rained the other day, I got caught with out my umbrella and the cardigan got sprinkled on. The Cascade Eco+ did get a bit of a spongy smell about it. I haven't washed the cardigan yet, so maybe the smell might go after I give it it's first bath.



Katie took these photos for me. Here is my pregnant belly. I'm starting to really show now.


2 comments:

Lynne said...

You didn't add "sock" to your knitting list -- aren't you doing homework? LOL

The cardigan looks great and really warm!

Sea Star said...

It looks great, Beautiful belly pics!
Mel
xx