Saturday, February 2, 2013

June is for Jag



I knitted this lovely little scarf months ago and it sat waiting for me to sew the ends in, just in time for Autumn which is just around the corner. It's called June is for Jag By Lorena Haldeman. (here is the Ravelry link).
  

I knitted this with one ball of Anny Blatt Fine Kid - the colour is called Ambre. I got the wool at a market stall for $1. It didn't knit to be a long scarf, but it wraps around my neck once and I pin it with a broach. It is a light but warm scarf/neck warmer. The wooden tree broach is from Elk.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

What a lovely neck warmer at a bargain price! Did you need it up there today? Funny sumer we're having!

Jo Windmill said...

How beautiful. The brooch suits it so well too.

trish said...

What a lovely scarf, and what a lovely brooch... x

karisma said...

Very pretty. Love your little tree too. Congrats on your news too. I am very excited for you. 2nd person with such news this week, I wonder who number 3 will be. LOL My knitting needles and hooks are going to be very busy indeed this year. Yay! ((((Happy HUGS))))