Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Gilet court d'ete



I finished this short sleeved cardigan today. It is a freebie off Ravelry. It's called Gilet court d'ete by Marie-Adeline Boyer. It is a quick uncomplicated knit, knitted from the top down.





The yarn I used is Noro Taiyo colour 6 which I got on sale for $9.49 US on WEBS web site.
I used 2 balls. I have enough left over to make Katie one as well...:)



Katie took these photos - she thought it was hilarious that she took a picture of my butt ( I edited the pic) when I asked her to take a picture of my back....:)




7 comments:

Kate said...

I love it!
It looks comfy and fun and oh so handy.
I think you'll love wearing it.

Unknown said...

Very nice cardi i love it and it looks lovely on you xo

Faeryfay said...

Love the cardi and the wool!:-)

Sea Star said...

Beautiful! Noro is so you!
Mel
xx

Crochet with Raymond said...

It's just beautiful! Wow, and didn't seem to take too much yarn! Lovely!
XXX

Lynne said...

It suits you - well done.

Levin said...

Great vest - the yarn is amazing. isn't Webs fantastic - such beautiful yarn at such amazing prices :)
l
x