Friday, February 27, 2009

Wooden Dump Truck Opp Shop Score!

After story time at the Library we usually have a quick look in the Opp shop. Yes, a quick look...

Little Loopity Lou has a short threshold like most kids his age, so it's a quick lap around the opp shop. As the lady was wheeling a trolley of goodies to be put out on the shelf, I spied a wooden dump truck. I love wooden toys - especially well made ones found in opp shops.


It was $8 and in good condition. Little Loopity Lou loves playing with it. The back tips up and out falls all the treasures he has picked up around the house (with lots of giggles).

I got the play cloths from Sarah from Colour Bazaar at Lorien Novalis seasonal markets - she has a beautiful stall.



I have also been awarded 3 Lemonade Awards from these 3 lovely ladies. Thank you Linda from Slightly Unconventional Purple Pathways, Louise from The Figtree and Lisa from 5 Orange Potatoes.
Sorry for not leaving comments sooner on your blogs. My computer has been silly buggers with me and was not giving me word verification, so I couldn't post on your blogs.

Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.

Now, time for tagging (in no particular order).


1. Julie at Four Leaves. I love looking at her beautiful photos. She makes ordinary objects look beautiful.

2. Karisma - a wise funny lady.

3. Karen Jane - Bare Feet and Free Spirit.

4. Mountain Pulse

5. Ariad - Rainbow Love Farm


6. Yarrow


7. Mermaid Dreaming


8. Scarlette Rose Fairy - our paths keep crossing over the years and she does beautiful tattoos.


9. Stacy - The Barnacle is My Totem


10. Happy Hippy Mad House - I hope you're feeling better soon.

4 comments:

Mette (Mettuska) said...

What a lovely wooden dump truck!

Lynne said...

When the word verification doesn't show, try this: hit the back button to go back to the post then hit the 'post comment' link again. Usually works the second time!

Lovely truck - good find!

karisma said...

Hey! Thanx for including me my sweet, you know that if you read my blog you were included also? I could simply not choose between my friends! Now for me the real joy of this post was the adorable little one posing with his truck! What a find! What a joy! I just love it! Big hugs and smoochies to you and yours! xxxoooxxx

Leanne said...

Great truck! and congratulations on your award!