Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lego Chess


My kids are never cease to amaze me.

This morning, Mr F asked me if  I could  get the chess set down off the cupboard for him and Lou because they wanted to play a game. I didn't think much of it. I gave them the board and got on with a few things. As I was passing by the room  I saw this ........ 



I had a giggle to my self. I thought it was so cute and imaginative that they had replaced the chess pieces with their Lego characters, and the boys made up rules on the go. I could hear them working together to work the game out between them.


I couldn't find my camera - it is somewhere in this house. So I used my phone instead. My camera is probably right under my nose and I'm not seeing it, but I've been doing that a lot lately. Luckily, I have my house keys on a piece of leather attached to my handbag otherwise I would never get out the house. But I have been going around in circles looking for my glasses (LOL..).


I'm not sure how the game ended. It was packed up by the time I got back in from hanging out the washing.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

What a lovely thing to see kids using their imaginations and not playing computer games! Well done to you and the mister!

Ali said...

How fantastic! Love this idea - especially agreeing rules too - what a creative pair!
Ali