Wow! Thanks for all your lovely comments. It was exciting to come back to the computer seeing all those comments.
I've been absent from blogging as we've been busy cleaning and sorting the inlaws house to get it ready for sale. I've also been doing lots of driving, of course, so I haven't been at home much and the dishes are mounting up.
Jacqui from Life in the Dome has tagged me for six random thing about my self. So here's six random thing about me:
1. I'm an Art School drop out - one day I would love to go back and finish what I started.
2. I would love to travel the world but I hate flying - it really freaks me out.
3. I lived in Ireland for about a year.
4. I love mangoes. Mango season. Yippee! - just bought a box for $10.
5. I just joined the parent choir at Katie's school. I'm a shower singer from way back. LOL
6. My most exciting opp shop purchase this year is the Le Creuset cast -iron frypan in practically new condition that I scored for $5.
Now I have to pick 6 other bloggers to tag -
1. Mel at Seastar Craft
2. Cadi at Coffee Yarn and Nirvana Please
3. Lynne at Too Hot to Knit
4. Kukka-75 at Soft Side of Life
5. Julie at Four Leaves
6. Amber at The Nutrients of Life
I did find some time to do a Summer Maiden. I've been working on these dolls to sell for Katie's school fair. The kindy teacher has bought 2 of the dolls already, so I have to get my needle poking and whip up a few more for the craft stall.