Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jet Gloves


Wow - time has flown between posts. I've been away from the computer for a while trying to finish some UFO's.



Katie is modeling these fingerless gloves that I've knitted up. She is holding these beautiful Japanese wind flowers from my garden that flower in Autumn.


The gloves are knitted with Jet wool that I got on sale for about $3.50 last year at a clearance sale. I cast on 34 stitches, knitted rib, 2 knit, purl 2 to the end. I knitted to about 7 inches then cast off. Sew up the sides - easy peasy. Quick, cheap, warm gloves.


3 comments:

Lynne said...

That is a lovely colourway of Jet yarn. A quick and easy pattern - just what we all need from time to time.

There is a photo Japanese windflowers on my last post too!

karisma said...

Lovely! xox

Faeryfay said...

I love those fingerless gloves! Jet is a lovely wool. Gorgeous!