Sunday, February 28, 2010

Musical Lou


This morning I heard a little musical tapping noise in the kitchen. To my surprise, it was Little Lou making music with a cup and containers that he filled with water from the water filter.




He was having a great time tapping away with a pencil, listening to the sounds the cup and containers were making. He noticed the difference in the sound between the glass filled with water compared to the plastic containers filled with water. It was so cute to watch him discovering his little world....:)
Luckily I had the camera near by. He didn't know I was there when I took the first shot.


I found these guys lined up asleep near my front door this week. Oh.... to have chooks again...:)

12 comments:

Sea Star said...

Wow he is growing so much! What a nice way to start the day!

Cadi said...

Awwwww. What a wonderful thing to happen. Sooo creative.

Louise said...

what a little cutie

Ariella said...

Such a cute kid. Love the hair!

Toria said...

Awww, so cute.

And yuck to the snails! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a blue tongue to move in.

Lynne said...

What a bright little boy! Very clever.

karisma said...

Lovely! A perfect example of natural learning!

Mette (Mettuska) said...

He´s so cute! Nice way to learn things :)

Nicole Vangen said...

What a beautiful water dispenser.

Nicole

softearthart said...

Lovely lad, lovely music to your ears. cheers Marie

Ariella said...

Love the rainbow cave idea you mentioned on my blog! How many weeks do they keep adding layers? all through the school year? I think I'll have to try it!

Leanne said...

I love watching those discoveries too...precious.
I haven't seen snails for years...but with all this heavenly rain they are appearing everywhere!