Saturday, July 26, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
2. What is your favourite food? Indian Curries
3. What high school did you go to? East Hills Girls High School
4. What is your favourite colour? Colours of the Rainbow
5. Who is your celebrity crush? The Doctor!
6. Favourite drink? Chai Latte
7. Dream vacation? Hawaii (Childhood dream to go there)
8. Favourite dessert? Tiramasu
9. What you wanted to be when you grow up? Fibre Artist
10. What do you love most in life? My Children
11. One Word to describe you? Serendipity
12. Your flickr name? Loopity Lou
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Look at what I found in the opp shop - it was in a bag of mixed wool. The lady at the opp shop let me buy just the one ball. I was going to buy the whole bag (I think it was $2) but the rest of the wool was nothing I would of used. I would have donated it back so she sold me the ball of Anny Blatt fine kid for 50 cents. I love this colour and it's soooo soft. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with one ball - a cowl maybe?
In my oil burner, I've been burning Cypress and Eucalyptus Radiata. We have had colds here and I usually burn this blend when the kids have colds to cleanse the air.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
wo)manship than anything else.
I enjoy knitting the animals up for the kids. They are small projects that I can finish quickly.
I'm still working on Little Loopity Lou's Dinosaur. It's currently on hold - it's a project to do when the kids have gone to bed and are asleep so I can knit uninterrupted. I really have to concentrate on that pattern.
'Sunset' by Katie (age 8)Today in my oil burner, I'm burning a blend of 2 of drops Ginger, 2 drops of Mandarin and 2 drops of Sandalwood.